The Princess Trio

I am surrounded by princesses. Even the dog and cat consider themselves royalty. What is a girl to to, but put on a tiara and GO GO GO!! Therefore, I must be "The Queen".... um, right?

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Abby is 6!!


Abby is 6! As you can imagine, if you know my Lulu, this was the event of the year!
She searched a variety of Birthday party catalogs to find the perfect theme! She could not decide between Kitties, Littlest Pet Shop, Barbie, Hannah Montana. There was much deliberation! What did she finally settle on? Lady Bugs!!

These are her friends. They sat and colored these little velvet posters for over 1/2 hour!! And chatted like a bunch of teen agers! Jeff and I were amazed at what a well behaved and calm group we had!





This was the dance portion of the event! Hannah Montana, of course! They all sang along and danced their booty's off!













Make a wish!!!









A


The pre party pose.... Isn't she cute?? And the cupcakes decorated by moi!! OK... so I may not have a future as a cake decorator, but I worked hard on those!

Abby was thrilled with her party, she and all of her little friends had a blast!

Happy Birthday, My sweet Lulu!

No comments: