

While I was deleiberating between the tote and the slouch (NOT an easy choice!) Lily picked up a mini patchwork purse and carried it around the store. When I finally made my selection, I told Lily it was time to put her purse back. With a squeal, she turned and ran... right out the door, setting off the security alarms!! It was very cute, and funny, and a little embarrassing!

This is the Thank You note from the sales girl!
On Saturday, before Jeff left on his trip, he made me homemade Almond Toffee, yummy! He is very good to me (even when he is not buying me ridiculously expensive bags, and pretty jewelry... but I like that stuff too!) You did good Honey!! You are the best!
On Sunday morning, I woke up with some ferocious stomache bug, I will spare you the details, but I was so very sick. I pleaded with Maddie to take care of Lily so I could lay in bed. She is such a phenonemonal big sister! She fed Lily (cheerios, string cheese and grape koolaid... judging by the remains all over the kitchen!) and they painted together (oy!) and even changed her diaper. It was pretty saggy (not wet, just on loosely) 
As you can see, Lily did just fine. (um, was she in the living room with those paint covered hands? eek!) I was very proud of my big girls... they are awesome!
They also presented me with a boquet of 3 pink roses and a balloon that says "I Love Mom" Jeff had conspired with the girls and bought these ahead of time, and they were hidden!
I am so blessed to have the family I have!
Happy Mothers Day to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment