












And a few more... of Abby's room. Jeff also made the desk (it was a Christmas gift!) And a few of Maddie's room. I cannot (and will not ;) take responsibility for the decor... that's ALL Maddie!! But I love it! She has a ever growing sense of style that I am loving!
OK... you are witnessing the reason I have not yet shared my blog with anyone!!! WHY do the pictures show up in an order I do not want them too... And I have NO clue how to fix it!!! GRRRRRRR!! (Jodi??? Robin?? help!!)
So, anyhoo ;) I also took pics of Abby's closet. It is a total over stuffed mess, but I just love the space. Over the years it has taken on many very different looks! Dress up area, reading corner, tea party spot. Now... just a closet. But a cool one!
OK... these pictures posted on top of previous ones too!!
I will now make my humble blog public. For the Chaws. And for Mary... who wants and deserves to see many more pics of my beee-yoo-ti-ful chicas.!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment