The Princess Trio

I am surrounded by princesses. Even the dog and cat consider themselves royalty. What is a girl to to, but put on a tiara and GO GO GO!! Therefore, I must be "The Queen".... um, right?

Monday, July 2, 2007

Where has the time gone?

It seems a fitting place to begin my blog. Every time I blink, my girls are growing up more and more! I decided I need to have a way to chronicle these milestones.



I sent Maddie off to summer camp yesterday. As I hugged her, and gave her the last minute reminders... "wear your sunscreen, brush your teeth, get some sleep..." she rolled her eyes, and said "Mooooooom" In that oh-so-grown-up way she has developed, peeled herself out of my arms, and skipped off happily.



I am vacillating between sheer joy that she is getting to have this experience, and extreme sadness that she actually wanted to leave me! yes, it is only 2 nights. But it is a pivotal moment. She is officially a big kid.

No comments: